We are looking for well-qualified individuals with high levels of creative energy and fluid production experience, along with proven technical and artistic ability to join our team. Together, we make the difference in offering dynamic creative visual solutions for our clients.
Lead 3D Animator Generalist:
As a Lead VFX Artist with our team, you are a creative, driven 3D artist, relying on your strong production skills and visually strong graphics abilities. Your role offers ideas and solutions, and takes direction well, working with a seasoned team in a highly collaborative, professional environment. From working up ideas with customers and coworkers to executing all related phases of the commercial CGI/Visual Effects process, you will manage a variety of aspects, working directly with management and other production staff to ensure each project is a complete success.
- Strong sense of compositing/design with proven ability to develop and execute creative ideas in all areas of post-production and 3D graphics support roles.
- Organized multitasker, self-motivated, and quick problem solver who can work comfortably with multiple projects at different stages in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Outcome-based critical thinking, demonstrate an understanding of ethical behavior and business practices, consistent with our high standards that align with the values of the organization.
- Proven ability to communicate and take direction well, team motivated, yet capable of independently handling projects from start to finish.
- Comprehensive knowledge of VFX industry standard formats and media management practices.
- Possess solid communication and listening skills. Must be able to collaborate effectively with internal and external clients. Demonstrate a strong ability to work directly with clients and teammates for constructive feedback during edit production.
- Must have prior experience working for an animation, post-production company, or VFX creative team.
- Interpret creative direction to create high-quality and photorealistic shots by integrating various layers of elements (live-action and computer graphics) within the aesthetic and technical specifications of the project.
- Take responsibility for workload, time management, and notes/feedback actions required.
- Accountable to see projects/sequences through the full post-production workflow to completion (texturing, lighting, rendering, compositing).
- Share techniques with peers and communicate effectively. Receive and implement feedback quickly and effectively with an eager, proactive approach to taking on new challenges.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong artistic skills with minimum 3-4 years professional experience in the 3D/VFX industry.
- Expert to advanced knowledge of 3DS Max, V-ray, Adobe Photoshop. Intermediate to advanced compositing skills, preferably Fusion. Combustion, Nuke, After Effects skill sets are also considered. Z-Brush, Maya, Mental Ray, and other industry S.W. skills are a plus.
- Demo reel required (shot descriptions also required to communicate contribution to end result). Strong diverse skill sets with automotive, transportation, or similar experience is a plus.
- College degree preferred. Work experience with a portfolio of proven demonstrated skill sets create the best opportunities for employment consideration.
We are Digital, a leader in high-end 3D CG visual effects and animation content since 1990, and we continue to excel as one of the world’s leading creative editorial services facilities. We offer high-quality visual and creative services for film, video, broadcast, 3D, A.R. V.R. solutions, applications, design, and all forms of digital content marketing.
Our ultra-modern creative facility features large open gathering spaces, meeting rooms, an open cafeteria, large well-equipped edit rooms, all of which fosters creativity. We are continually investing in our people, our business, our process, and we firmly believe in lifelong personal growth and career training for all our staff, along with our full attention to the future of servicing our customers.
We are a vibrant digital studio founded on highly skilled and dedicated people. Our ethics, technology, and artistic excellence pushes all boundaries of service to benefit the customer. We strive to focus on the core values that made us who we are – courtesy, accountability, respect, and excellence.
Apply at www.dimage.com/careers or submit portfolios and resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.